Monday, August 30, 2010

More Funny Jonah-isms

Jonah helped me make a wreath tonight. I went to the store and got the supplies and then came home with them. He looked at the bag and said, "A present?" I showed him what it was and how he could help me make it. He just kept exclaiming, "It is beautiful!" He got so excited being able to help place the leaves and berries into the wreath. "Jonah is helping Mommy" he'd say.

When I put him down to bed tonight, I said, "Bed time for Bonzo!" Jonah replied, "I love you, Bonzo!"

The Daddy Report: yesterday we went to visit Perrin, Jack, and Juliet. Jonah got to play with all new toys. He found a toy that consists of a spiral tube with a funnel at the top. He hauled the toy over to me and said "Where's the ball for this?"

They have a Kettler tricycle, just like ours. He pointed to it and said "they have that".

At lunch today (and previously), he said, "This tastes good, it's delicious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment