Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun and Friends and Acton Children's Museum

Today we went to the Children's Discovery Museum in Acton with Tracey and her son Wyatt and Pauline and Ellery.
Before we left, we were at home and Jonah wanted to "go play in backyard!" since it was a sunny beautiful day. I was trying to convince him to go in the car so I told him Ellery was going. He remembered that the last time we got together with Ellery, she yelled, "NO!" loudly and so he told me, "Ellery says NO!" I said that she was just in a bad mood that day and he repeated "Ellery in a bad mood".
We got there, had a ball (literally-- there's a "ball room"), also in the water room where a big bubble wraps around you and in lots of other rooms. At one point, I panicked since I couldn't find Jonah. He had climbed up to the next level by himself and was just doing his own thing. That guy! He loves being where noone else is and being Mr. Independent.
In the car on the way home, he had a bag of fishies and I reached my hand back to get them from him but instead he gave me a foot! He didn't want to give those fishies up!

No comments:

Post a Comment